By using our Payroll Outsourcing Services, let us manage your staff contracts
You want to stay concentrate on your core business?
You have employees working in Thailand and you need to outsource the payroll?
With PEO services, ATa Services hire your employees on your behalf. Then, you focus on your business without having to worry about all the administrative tasks that take up your time. We look after everything! Your employees work under a Thai contract and we take care of their payroll.
You will benefit from the credibility, advice and referencing of a recognized company in Bangkok.
What is PEO?
PEO means Professional Employer Organization. It is a company that provides HR outsourcing and Payroll outsourcing services to other businesses. PEO services incorporate the outsourcing of the payroll, employee benefits, and regulatory compliance. At ATa Services, we hire your employees and we become their official employer for all the insurance and tax issues. We share some employer responsibilities with you. It is called as a co-employment agreement.
Benefits of using a PEO in Thailand
- In line with the Thai law
- Provide Thai contracts in agreement with the Thai legislation
- Save time by reducing your administrative tasks
- Avoid the recruitment of new headcount dedicated to the HR management
Are you aware that:
Companies that have recourse to PEO services for at least one year are about 50% less likely to go bankrupt than others.
In one year, the staff turnover rate of companies using PEO services is reduced by 10 to 14% in comparison with similar companies.
Source: “Professional Employer Organizations: Keeping Turnover Low and Survival High”, NAPEO, 2014
Our PEO and payroll outsourcing services include
Salary & Payroll Processing
- Calculate income for employees
- Provide PND 1 form for income tax
- Manage traveling expenses for employees
- Submit monthly social insurance
- Add new employees to Thai social insurance systems
- Inform social insurance for employment end contract or termination.
- Recommendation on contract terms
- Review of letters to employees
- Salaries report